Our construction site is now open to volunteers.
Our ReStore is now open to new volunteers- please sign up for a ReStore Volunteer 101 if you are interested!
We will continue to require that all volunteers register ahead of time and follow strict COVID-19 safety measures.
If you have questions or concerns please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to manage the safety of our team and volunteers we ask that you refrain from volunteering:
- If you or someone in your household has had these symptoms or has had contact with anyone who has exhibited the following symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days, including but not limited to: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, respiratory or flu-like symptoms, sore throat, etc.
- If you have been medically directed to self-quarantine due to possible exposure to COVID19
- If you have been in contact with a person who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- If you have traveled outside of the United States in the last 10 days
If you have not been fully vaccinated*, please refrain from volunteering:
- If you have traveled via airplane in the last 10 days
- If you have been in any group larger than 10 where social distancing was not maintained
*As defined by the CDC, people are considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
Thank you for your help and understanding.